Welcome to the home of the River Region Runners. Formerly the Montgomery Track and Running Club, we have recently reinvented ourselves and embraced the entire River Region of Millbrook, Montgomery, Prattville and Wetumpka. Our club is dedicated to serving the running community of Montgomery's river region by providing a number of valuable services. A copy of the River Region Runners Constitution and Bylaws is available for review.
Why would you want to join our club? There are plenty of reasons!
- You are invited to several club "fun" runs held throughout the year.
- Enjoy the camaraderie and support of other club members!
- You are part of a philanthropic organization (we contributed $2500 to various charities last year).
- Receive discounts on various runs and merchandise.
- Attend the monthly club meeting, which includes both business and fun.
- Receive supplemental membership in the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA).
- Become intimately associated with many of the local running events.
- Get all the latest news via the club e-mail list.
- You are eligible to attend the yearly club Christmas gala.
Still hesitant to join? Think you're not a serious enough runner to be a member? Don't worry -- we have all levels of runners and walkers that are members of the club.
Become a Member of R3
There are a couple of ways to become a member. Note that current memberships run thru December 31st of each year.
Dues are not prorated for partial year memberships.
- Complete this membership form and submit the membership dues ($15 individual and $20 family) to the R3 membership chair, Patti Preston.
- Register online for 2017 at RunSignUp.com. Please be aware that a convenience charge applies when registering online.
- Current R3 members are encouraged to maintain an up-to-date e-mail address in order to receive club communications. Please notify Patti Preston, Membership Chair about any e-mail changes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get you Club Member T-Shirt or Cap for only $12 each. More details here.